Final Paper Submission
Author notifications for accepted abstracts have been sent out meanwhile. Congratulations to all accepted authors! Now the next step is to write the final paper. Please read carefully and follow the instructions given below before submitting your paper:
- All papers need to be submitted electronically through the submission website (see below), no emailing will be accepted
- Only papers in IEEE Xplore compliant PDF format can be accepted (further details to be found here)
- Maximum length of the paper is 4 pages in English language including supporting graphs and tables
- We recommend to use the IEEE conference paper template (download here)
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published.
- In order for a manuscript to be published in the symposium proceedings, it is required that the presenting author registers for and attends the symposium to deliver the oral or poster presentation. It is strongly recommended that the paper’s first author be the presenter, although a co-author may serve in this role if the first author is unavailable.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.
- Late news submission incl. copyright form (further details here) deadline is 8 March 2024
- Accepted papers will be published without further modifications
- Author notification will be sent out by 22 March 2024
Agreement Not to Pre-Publish or Present Accepted Papers
Acceptance of an abstract is considered by the committee as an agreement that the work will not be placed in the public domain by the author prior to the conference. Accepted papers or significant portions of the work may not be placed in the public domain (conference with and without proceedings) prior to the conference. Violation will be grounds for automatic withdrawal of the paper by the conference committee.
Prof. Nando Kaminski (University of Bremen, Germany), Email: email@example.com
Technical Program Committee Chair
Prof. Ulrike Grossner (ETH Zurich, Switzerland), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org